Aupec’s ERP Benchmark provides detailed analysis of ERP performance in terms of cost efficiency, service quality and usage relative to peers.
What is it?
The ERP Deep Dive benchmark offers a high level of analysis for ERP overall and an additional level of detail for SAP technologies. IT spend on ERP systems is broken down to multiple levels and across several dimensions that reflect your own organisation and the way it works, configured to allow meaningful comparative analysis across the peer group using our proven model.
In addition to detailed spend information, the benchmark includes a comprehensive range of analysis that includes the evolution of the ERP landscape over time, business process coverage, operational differences, project management and key cost drivers in terms of complexity, technology landscape and sourcing mix.
Who is it for?
The ERP Benchmark is typically adopted by mid to large sized integrated oil and gas companies seeking a better understanding of the facts about their IT efficiency, effectiveness, complexity, technology landscape, project and change management approach, and product usage relative to peers. As an organisation
you are in the complex and costly business of exploring and producing, refining, and distributing oil and gas, often with a large geographical spread of operations.As an individual
you are probably within the IT function and involved in strategic planning, management or performance improvement, motivated to ensure that IT maximises the value added in partnership with the business.
Make informed choices based on better understanding of the facts
Get ideas and innovation from best-in-class performers
- Understand your ERP landscape evolution and performance in relation to peers
- Develop and prioritise realistic ERP performance and efficiency improvements with the right focus
- Understand ERP spend profile at different levels within your Enterprise
- Align your company’s ERP landscape with strategic goals
Monitor, validate and correct assumptions and adjust over time
- Understand changing behaviours and technology adoption trends across peers
- Workshop style discussions and presentations to highlight potential follow up actions
- Ongoing strategic partnership and support from Aupec throughout the process
- Continuous improvement of the IT function – Plan, Do, Check, Act (and repeat)